Our Great Futures Society includes those individuals who give to the Clubs on a monthly basis. Your monthly investment allows us to serve the kids of today and have a plan to serve those of tomorrow. With a gift of just $10 or more a month, you can help inspire and empower youth to build a better future. Thanks to you, we can continue to provide nutritious meals, help with homework and support essential staff mentors.
As a member of our Great Futures Society, you will receive:
- Ability to make monthly donations with ease
- Our monthly electronic newsletter and quarterly print newsletter that tell the stories of your impactful gifts
- The knowledge that you gift helps provide life-changing programs to 5,000 youth in Whatcom County
- A unique Boys & Girls Clubs of Whatcom County welcome gift
- The ability to increase, decrease or cancel your donation at any time
- An annual tax statement
HOW DOES MONTHLY GIVING WORK?
The monthly giving program automatically transfers your donation from your credit card to Boys & Girls Clubs of Whatcom County on the same day each month. Click here to start helping kids immediately on an continued basis.
A year of monthly giving…
Allows one child play their favorite sport for one season.
Provides a nutritious snack every day after school for one child.
Supports homework help and tutoring for an at-risk child for one hour, every day after school.
Funds two field trips to local college campuses for teens.