With the support of the community, these dollars will be spent on essential operations needs like committed staff, safe and clean Clubhouse facilities and relevant program development in our three core focus areas; academic success, healthy lifestyles and good character and citizenship. Thanks to the Campaign for Great Futures, we are able to continue to serve our 4,000 members at our four Clubhouses more than 200 days a year.
Over 200 days a year, our Clubs provide:
- Safe places to play, laugh, discover and learn during out-of-school time
- Nutritious meals and snacks for those who may be food insecure at home
- Life-changing programs that help youth advance in three key outcome areas:
- Academic Success, Healthy Lifestyles, and Good Character & Citizenship
- Opportunities to build new skills so that kids can succeed and receive recognition for personal accomplishments
- Ongoing, supportive relationships with caring adults and friends that foster a sense of
Your support matters, to find out how to get involved in the Campaign for Great Futures visit our campaign page.