Do you have a child between 3rd and 8th grade? Is she or he ready for a sport that combines teamwork, communication, and a whole lotta fun? Then come out for volleyball at the Boys & Girls Club! Learn how to bump, set, spike, and serve in one of The Club’s leagues and watch the fun take care of itself!
2022 COED FALL VOLLEYBALL
REGISTRATION is OPEN until JULY 24!
- 3rd & 4th Grade Skill Builders
- 5th & 6th Grade – 6v6 Team
- 7th & 8th Grade – 6v6 Team
- Players may play up a division if merited by skill. No player may play down a division without written approval from the Athletics Department.
- Skill Builders = $100 (plus $40 2022/2023 Membership).
- 5th-8th Grade 6v6 = $150 (plus $40 2022/2023 Membership).
- The season for 5th – 8th graders will run from September 14th to November 5.
- The season for 3rd & 4th graders will run from September 21st to October 27.
- All practices will be at the BGCWC Bellingham Clubhouse with practice options of Mondays & Wednesdays or Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- Skill Builders will be Mondays & Wednesdays Only.
- You will receive your specific practice information on August 31. We are unable to give you practice times or coach assignments before August 31.
- All practices will be at the BGCWC Bellingham Clubhouse with practice options of Mondays & Wednesdays or Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Membership fees are non-refundable and are not prorated for any reason. Athletic Fees Refunds will be given as a credit that can be used by any child in the household for one year from the date of credit and only if the participant is injured and has an excuse from a doctor stating that they are unable to participate. If the injury occurs prior to the start of practices a 50% credit will be granted. If an injury occurs after the first practice no credit will be granted.
Email us at email@example.com
or call us at (360) 738-3808
We are proud to partner with DICK’S Sporting Goods to bring new equipment and supplies to our teams. Thank you DICK’s for investing in our community’s youth.