Do you have a child between 3rd and 8th grade? Is she or he ready for a sport that combines teamwork, communication, and a whole lotta fun? Then come out for volleyball at the Boys & Girls Club! Learn how to bump, set, spike, and serve in one of The Club’s leagues and watch the fun take care of itself!
UPCOMING SEASON INFORMATION
2023 High School Friday Volleyball Series
Season Dates: May 19th, June 2nd, June 9th, & June 16th.
Price: $70 + 2022/23 or 2023/2024 membership ($40).
Practice Info: Practices on Fridays from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm.
Registration: Thursday, April 27th – Thursday, May 11th.
Scholarship Applications: Due by Thursday, May 11th. Scholarship funds are limited.
Team Info: Athletes will practice their skills as one big group. The athletes will be divided into teams by coaches and will scrimmage each Friday.
UPCOMING SEASON INFORMATION
2023 Fall Volleyball
Season Dates: Wed. September 13th – Friday, November 3rd.
- 3rd-4th Grade Skill Builders*
- 5th-6th Grade Team
- 6th-8th Grade Team**
- * Skill Builders is for youth to work on skills versus focusing on competing in games. Skill builders do not play formal games.
- ** If the minimum number of sign-ups to run a league isn’t met, registrants will be combined into large practice groups on their practice nights. These groups will be divided into teams on game nights.
Practice & Games Info:
- 3rd-4th Grade Skill Builders practice Mondays & Wednesdays. 55-minute practices. 5 pm start time or later at the Bellingham Clubhouse. This division does not play games.
- 5th-6th/7th-8th Graders practices on Mondays & Wednesdays or Tuesdays & Thursdays. 60-75 minute practices. 5 pm start time or later at the Bellingham Clubhouse. Games on Fridays at the Bellingham Clubhouse.
Registration: Monday, July 3rd @ 12 pm – Wednesday, August 9th. Space is limited.
Scholarship Applications: Due on Thursday, June 29th. No early or late applications will be accepted. Scholarship funds are limited.
Team Formation: Athletes who do not make a coach and/or teammate request will be randomly assigned to a team. To make a request for a coach or teammate, please use the coach and teammate request form found above. This form is open for the duration of registration. Teammate requests require both athletes to request each other via the form to be considered.
It is important to recognize that athletes come in various skill levels and abilities. It is common practice for coaches to separate athletes by skill level for certain practice drills and games. This allows for fair and balanced competition and ensures that athletes of similar abilities are competing against each other. Separating athletes by skill level does not diminish the hard work and dedication that each athlete puts into their sport. Regardless of skill level, all athletes deserve respect and recognition for their efforts and achievements.
Refund Policy: Membership fees are non-refundable and are not prorated for any reason. Athletic Fees Refunds will be given as a credit that can be used by any child in the household for one year from the date of credit and only if the participant is injured and has an excuse from a doctor stating that they are unable to participate. If the injury occurs before practices start, a 50% credit will be granted. If an injury occurs after the first practice no credit will be granted.
We are proud to partner with DICK’S Sporting Goods to bring new equipment and supplies to our teams. Thank you DICK’s for investing in our community’s youth.