At the Boys & Girls Clubs of Whatcom County our targeted programs and Club Experience help young people build the foundation to succeed in school and beyond.
Our Formula for Impact is a roadmap to help ensure that members achieve the priority outcomes of academic success, healthy lifestyles and good character & leadership.
How do we ensure a prosperous future for youth when they are likely to earn just $16,000-$25,000 in Whatcom County without a high school diploma?
- 1,669 members participated in different Academic Success programs
- 1,550 members participated in STEM programs
- 4 Clubs provide daily opportunities for homework assistance
participated in different Academic Success programs
participated in STEM programs
Clubs provide daily opportunities for homework assistance
How do we provide spaces for growth and opportunity when 42% of Whatcom County households are struggling to afford basic needs?
- 40 members participated in Junior Staff program
- 151 members participated in community service projects
- 790 youth participated in Triple Play games
participated in Junior Staff program
participated in community service projects
participated in Triple Play games
How do we teach kids the importance of nutrition when 76% of Whatcom County 8th graders eat less than five fruits or vegetables daily?
- 52,604 nutritious meals served
- 848 Club members participated in Healthy Lifestyles programming
- 614 Club members participated in Positive Action programming