Love baseball? Of course you do! And there’s no better place to get your child involved in our national pastime than the Boys & Girls Club. We have a long history of introducing youngsters to this amazing sport and offer leagues for kids starting in Kindergarten and going all the way through age 12!
There are no games this Saturday, 5/27 (Memorial Day Weekend).
2023 COED Baseball
All rosters have been sent out to families via email!
DIVISIONS (SPACE IS LIMITED IN ALL DIVISIONS)
- K-1st Grade T-Ball
- 2nd-3rd Grade Coach Pitch
- 10u League
- 12u League has been canceled due to low enrollment.
- No Players may play up or down without written approval by the Athletic Director.
- The season dates for practices and games are set as April 26 – June 17, 2023.
- The games will be on Saturdays, May 13- June 17 (no games on 5/27).
- Find the schedule for the first 2 gamedays by clicking the bright green game schedule button above.
- BGCWC will provide a team shirt to each athlete before the first game. Families should provide appropriate athletic attire for practice such as athletic apparel, shoes, glove, and a filled water bottle.
- Athletes must attend at least 1 practice the week of a game to be eligible to play in that week’s upcoming game. You will be notified the Friday before your game if your child is ineligible to play in the upcoming game.
It is important to recognize that athletes come in various skill levels and abilities. It is common practice for coaches to separate athletes by skill level for certain practice drills and games. This allows for fair and balanced competition and ensures that athletes of similar abilities are competing against each other. Separating athletes by skill level does not diminish the hard work and dedication that each athlete puts into their sport. Regardless of skill level, all athletes deserve respect and recognition for their efforts and achievements.
Refund Policy: Membership fees are non-refundable and are not prorated for any reason. Athletic Fees Refunds will be given as a credit that can be used by any child in the household for one year from the date of credit and only if the participant is injured and has an excuse from a doctor stating that they are unable to participate. If the injury occurs before practices start, a 50% credit will be granted. If an injury occurs after the first practice no credit will be granted.