Thanks to you, our Campaign for Great Futures provides $250,000 in unrestricted gifts that provide essential support to our core programs; academic success, healthy lifestyles and good character and citizenship. We invite you to join us in the campaign to give every young person an opportunity for a Great Future.
Every kid deserves a place. A place to feel safe. A place to feel connected. A place to belong. With your help, our Clubs provide that every day after school for more than 4,000 members ages 6-18. No matter why they first enter our Clubhouse doors, young people leave with the knowledge that the Club Experience provides a fun, safe space and a fostering environment where they can be who they are and become who they were meant to be.
Over 200 days a year, our Clubs provide:
- Safe places to play, laugh, discover and learn during out-of-school time
- Nutritious meals and snacks for those who may be food insecure at home
- Life-changing programs that help youth advance in three key outcome areas:
- Academic Success, Healthy Lifestyles, and Good Character & Citizenship
- Opportunities to build new skills so that kids can succeed and receive recognition for personal accomplishments
- Ongoing, supportive relationships with caring adults and friends that foster a sense of belonging, responsibility, civility and civic engagement
How your gift may be spent:
- Each Clubhouse receives a new chess set to engage members in brain stimulating fun.
Community Leader Visit
- A local community leader visits the Club for a workshop on career readiness.
Seattle Field Trip
- A Clubhouse takes a field trip to the Pacific Science Center to engage in STEM with hands-on learning.
Art Room Supplies
- All four Clubhouses are able to refurbish their Art Rooms with new supplies.
- New Campaign Goal Coming Soon 0% 0%