We have open gyms for 2nd-12th graders at our Ferndale & Bellingham Clubhouses. Check out this page for dates and more information.
Sign-up Today via the Parent Portal! SPACE IS LIMITED!
Please note Monday & Friday Open Gyms are canceled. We will continue having them on Wednesdays.
Dates: Wednesdays and Fridays at the Bellingham Clubhouse until August 25th.
- If you pre-pay online via our parent portal, your spot is guaranteed.
- Paying cash at the door is accepted until the set gym capacity is reached.
- You must have a parent portal account with your child registered in the system to participate in open gyms.
- If you are participating without a membership, a signed waiver is required.
- 2nd-5th Graders: 5:30pm – 6:20pm
- 6th-8th Graders: 6:30pm – 7:20pm
- 9th-12th Graders: 7:30pm – 8:30pm (High School I.D. for grade verification required to participate)
What is available for participants during open gym?
- 1 Full Basketball Court
- 1 Half Basketball Court
- 1 Full Volleyball Court
- Gym Equipment such as basketballs, volleyballs, hula hoops, dodgeballs, etc.
- We are not responsible for keeping track of equipment brought in by participants.
- A maximum of 2 spectators per open gym participant may spectate during open gym. Spectators must be against the bleacher wall at all times. All non-participating children in the gym must be under the supervision of their parent/guardian at all times and must also be against the bleacher wall with their parent/guardian.